May 1, 2011

Phases of Life...

We all go through phases in our lives.. Some phases we venture through we are proud of, other phases we aren't so proud of and yet others we are just living in them. I am leaving a phase of my life that I can honestly say I am not the most proud of, however, as I leave that past behind I am moving forward into a phase of my life that I am excited to begin. I have come to the realization that our time here is way too precious to waste away. We must take up our sword and prepare to fight the battles as they come venturing forward into each new day understanding that whatever we must face that day is a journey toward the next.

Life often gets in the way of the things that are most important to us. We lose sight of the true importance of those things. All too often we let the day-to-days over take the bigger picture and we lose sight of it. Take a few minutes today to evaluate the bigger picture in your life and make an effort to make small or big changes to gain focus on where you really need to be.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nicely said. Our past should teach us,not define us.