April 30, 2008
April 27, 2008
April 25, 2008
What did I do? I finally completed a scrapbook page. It's been a couple of months since I last did a layout. This was so much fun. It was a scrabble challenge for a crop over at Scrapdango. The challenge was to use any of the 12 letters to unscramble and make a title for the layout. cadpryolzsit
The title that I came up with was PIT ROAD. These photos were taken of my son last summer. He rode his pocket rocket like crazy. I loved these photos and after having raced up and down the driveway, it looked as if he was taking a break on pit road. This was a super fun layout to complete. I used a Page Map from the January 2007 newsletter for my basic design.
April 21, 2008
April 18, 2008
So as I was inspired I had to try my hand at these pop up cards. The video can be found here. Here are my creations.Supplies used are KI Memories Wild Thing Smooch Paper, Studio G I Love You Stamp, EK Success Letter Press Chipboard I & U, Kimberly Watercolor Pencils, Dove Blender Pen, Colorbok Cat's Eye Magenta Ink, Misc Offray Ribbon.
Supplies Used: Bazzill CS, American Crafts Ribbon, Stickles in Black Diamond, EK Success Letter Press Chipboard C, Colorbok Cat's Eye Magenta Ink, Misc Sentiment Sticker
April 17, 2008
April 14, 2008
I created this page sometime back. I love how it all came together..The paper doiles are dyed. This was one of the first wedding pages I created from our wedding. How often do you create pages that you forget you've done or that you haven't looked at in awhile? Today I challenge you to pull out an old album or card and take a peek at it. Have your styles changed? Have your creations improved? Perhaps it may inspire you to do a recreation of the photos or elements on your card or project. Have a blessed day everyone.
April 12, 2008
When people ask me this question, I immediately take to the defensive. That's like me asking someone, why do you play video games or why do you like to go to nascar races...you get the idea...I have a love for creating for many reasons.
1. I find that creating is a way to hide from the day-to-day routine.
2. I can escape to a happier place creating scrapbook pages about another time on a bad day.
3. I can preserve many years of memories, safely.
4. I have an amazing sense of accomplishment.
5. I know that I can brighten someones day through my creations.
And the list goes on. So what are your reasons for loving to create??? Today, take a minute or two to remember why you love to create. Make a list and share it.
April 10, 2008
1. the quality of being patient, as the bearing of provocation, annoyance, misfortune, or pain, without complaint, loss of temper, irritation, or the like.
2. an ability or willingness to suppress restlessness or annoyance when confronted with delay: to have patience with a slow learner.
3. quiet, steady perseverance; even-tempered care; diligence: to work with patience.
April 7, 2008
April 6, 2008
Supplies used: DCWV CS, DCWV PP, Misc Ribbon, Studio G Stamps, Colorbok Ink, Watercolor Pencils.
April 1, 2008
She's collecting cards to send to the troops..What a great way to show your support...Jump in a send her some cards...You may just win come blog candy...