February 14, 2010

Forever Flower Bouquets



I've been working on a big project...This is a tutorial to make the flowers that I used in this Bouquet of Flowers for my mother. The tutorial video will be available on the sidebar. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me. The templates will be located at 4share.com. I hope that you enjoy this and will tell others to come and check it out. Please make sure to leave me some love. There will soon be a direct link to the You Tube video if you want to watch my tutorial without the blog music. If you create some flowers using my tutorial, please be sure to link your finished flowers to the comment section below so that I can see all your creations.

8 comments:

Moochiemama said...

Ok, that was an awesome tutorial. Thank you so much for taking the time to make it and thank you for sharing with us.

Treasa C. said...

Thanks for sharing this. What an awesome tutorial!!!

Bev said...

Thanks so much Janean...I have thought about this since you posted your picture on SF. I will have to give this a try!

It was kind of hard to hear you over the music but I think I understand just from watching the video! Thanks for sharing! Bev

Bev said...

Thank goodness for my daughter...she told me how to turn the music off! Jeesh...I feel so dumb sometimes! lol Bev

MJ said...

Janean very nice tutorial, thanks for sharing.

MJ
http://talkingtruth.typepad.com/ourfamilycorner/

Cindy Haffner said...

Super tutorial, so coool.

Charith said...

Awesome tutorial Janean! What a great project, thanks for taking the time to make and share the tut!

rosebudinnh said...

wow thanks so much for this, excellent job. Hugs Rose

http://rosebudinnh.spaces.live.com/