June 17, 2006

Are You Guilty?

I don't know how many of you have this issue, but I know that I do. Just ask my hubby, he'll tell you.

Cleaning Poem
I asked the Lord to tell me
Why my house is such a mess.
He asked if I'd been 'putering',
And I had to answer "yes."

He told me to get off my fanny
And tidy up the house.
And so I started cleaning up...
The smudges off my mouse.

I wiped and shined the topside.
That really did the trick...
I was just admiring my work...
I didn't mean to 'click.'

But click, I did, and oops I found
Another scrapbook site
That I got SO way into...
I was into it all night. Sigh

Nothing's changed except my mouse
It's very, very shiny.
I guess my house will stay a mess...
While I sit here on my hiney.

6 comments:

inkyinindy said...

yay! for you starting a blog. I love the poem too!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new blog! We'll have to make sure you keep updating:) I just LOVE that poem... I may have to turn that into a layout if you don't!

Susie said...

Awesome Poem!!! I love it and how true it is! Congradulations on the blog!

*Jeanne* said...

love the poem... Your blog looks great!

motobarbie said...

Great poem, I wanted to leave a comment on your rainbow post but I can't for some reason. It is really beautiful.
Your blog looks really good!

Angela said...

LOL I love this! My husband could appreciate it to. ;)