September 1, 2008

Busy as a Beaver...

I first and foremost have to appologize to all my lovelies out there...yeah all you tremendous blog followers of mine. The last several weeks have been extremely busy. Not to mention that I had a terrible bout of I just don't feel like stampin, scrapin or creatin. I do have to tell you though that I've been working on this big project that to be honest with you, has really caused a huge mess. I'm talking computer reformat and the whole nine yards. So stay tuned in the next few days for the release of this fun new project. I think you'll all like it. I do have a random project to share.

This first project is one that I was challenging myself to do a 6 X 12 layout. Boy was this a toughie...I'm used to having so much space to scrap in. This was hard to get everything that I wanted to fit into this smaller space. It was definently a challenge...One that I challenge you all to try.

Supplies Used: Flair Designs DP, Colorbok CS, Prima Flowers, Heidi Swapp Brad, Colorbok Cats Eye Pigment Ink, Teresa Collins Journal It, Colorboc Chipboard Photo Corners, Cricut George Font, Martha Stewart Edge Punch.

I did use a sketch from Page Maps for some inspirations.

If you decide to take the challenge, please make sure to post a link to your completed project in the comments so that I can see what you've made.

3 comments:

gary rith said...

Thanks for the visit to pottersblog! Great project here, let me look around your blog!

Julie said...

thanks for coming to Hungary today. I love looking at your projects thanks for posting them and inspiring us!

I Love Purple More Than You said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day! And thanks for the compliment on my house. :)

I'm going to check out some of your others posts now. Love the animated butterfly!